For residents (data subjects) of the European Economic Area (EEA), when we collect and use personal data (information) about you, we may be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) of the European Union and responsible as a ‘data controller’ for such personal data. Below you will find the additional specific provisions applicable to you as a resident within the EEA; including your rights to your data as it may be processed by Prisma AI.
How we will use your personal data
Where the GDPR is applicable to Prisma AI, we are only permitted to process your personal data on the basis of certain legal requirements which are outlined in the applicable legislation. As such, you will find below the valid legal bases which permits us to process your personal data for the fullfilment of one of the below purposes (which are outlined more specifically above in our general notice).
– Under the GDPR, the lawful basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in enabling and improving our website and online services, or consent, where requested and obtained.
To answer your queries, support and contact requests
– Under the GDPR the lawful basis for this processing may be for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you, or for our legitimate interests in behaving as a responsible organization in dealing with these matters, or consent, where requested and obtained.
– Under the GDPR the lawful basis for this processing is the consent, where requested and obtained.
– Under the GDPR the lawful bases for this processing is our legitimate interest in organizing and running such events, or consent, where requested and obtained.
– Under the GDPR and depending on the processing activity, the lawful bases for this processing may be for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you, our legitimate interest in providing services to your company or employer, or legal obligation.
– Under the GDPR the lawful basis for this processing are _____’ legitimate interests in promoting its brand, products, initiatives and values, or consent, where requested and obtained.
We may transfer the personal data we collect about you to one of more countries outside the EU/EEA, including India, in order to perform one of the activities listed above (see “How we will use information about you”). Where there isn’t an adequacy decision by the European Commission in respect of those countries – meaning that these are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data – we have put in place the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data will be secure. These measures include Data Transfer Agreements based on the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses. If you require further information about these protective measures, you can request it from our Data Protection Officers (see contacts below).
If the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) (or any United Kingdom replacement legislation), you are entitled to the rights listed below.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
If you are an EU or United Kingdom resident and want to exercise a data subject right in connection to your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officers for the EU or United Kingdom (see contacts below).
What we may need from you
If you exercise one of the above rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and that you are entitled to make such a request. This is to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If you’re not satisfied of how we process your personal data and the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU GDPR, you can lodge a complaint at any time to our Data Protection Officers or to the relevant data protection supervisory Authority; you can find the complete list of the European Authorities here.
We have appointed Data Protection Officers (DPOs) to oversee compliance of Prisma AI with applicable data protection laws and with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact the DPO in your region: